Thursday, September 24

Free blog

The most important things that I own are books. I love to read, because is the only way I have to fly away with my imagination. That’s because I always choose fantasy books over another kind of stories.

My favorite author is Dan Simmons. He is an american author who writes genres such as science fiction, horror and fantasy, sometimes within the same novel. He is also a respected author of mysteries and thrillers. I love the way he writes, because when you are reading the story is flowed easily and you can't stop to read until you finish.

One of my favorite book, is his Vampires Mind, a psychic-terror novel about a small group of humans with the ability to seize and control the minds of those around them. The characters are psychologicaly good portrayed: you can see yourself loving and hating them at the same time, because they have internal conflicts that make you understand their choises.

It was my first attempt at one of Dan Simmons stories, two years ago, and I have read many more after this.

Now, when the I found the time enough, I want to read his trilogy: The Kali Song. I don’t know exactly what kind story is, but I’m sure I will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment