Thursday, October 8

My Dream Vacation.

At this time, I’m so tired of everything, that anywhere but here will be a nice place to be on vacacion, especially ¡vacation itself!

If I would have the money enough to travel without concerns and an entire year to do whatever I want, I probably would take a tour around the world. I love to travel and see many different places, expecially natural and culturally-historical ones.

I surely would start my trip taking a train to the south of Chile. I’ve never been southern than Pichilemu, so, I want to know all the nice places that I’ve seen on protographs. When I arrive in Punta Arenas, I’ll take my suitcases back to Arica. I’ll stay there for a while, then, I probably would go to Brasil… ¡I love tropical places!

When I’ll be tired of caipirinhas, I’ll take a flight to Europe: Spain, Italy, England, France… all the historical places there. Also, I’d love to visit my friends, Then, maybe, will go to a safari in Africa… or take a plain to Asia: China first, and finally my dreamest place ever, Japan. I’ll probably stay there forever.

1 comment:

  1. Good post, Alejandra.

    It is well written. I would like to just be on vacation too right now--it doesn´t matter really where. But I haven´t been to the south of Chile yet, so that would be one of teh first places I would go as well. It looks absolutely beautiful.


    Anyway, here are a few grammar comments:

    --"I´ve never been southern than..." should be "I´ve never been more south than..." This is an exception to the comparative rule.

    --"seen on photographs" should be "seen in photographs"

    --"Then, maybe, will go to a safari..." should be "maybe I will go to..." Don´t forget your subject.

    Take care

    joe

    ReplyDelete