Wednesday, April 15

Little things about myself.

Hi people, I'm Alejandra Díaz, I'm 22 years old, and I'm going to talk about me in a few words:

At the moment, I'm living on Santiago, a small but populated area on Chile. I love to live here, because we have the possibility to access to technology in an easiest way than the other places in the country.

I'm living with my mom, her name is Ana and she works as a secretary. With us, are living four cats (I really love cats, and I want to adopt some more when I've got my own house). About my father, I don't have a close relationship with him, indeed I don't know where he is, or what his name is. I don't have any brothers or sisters, also... but my friends are like them.

In my free time I like to be with my fiancé, his name is Daniel and he is 23 years old. We are together since april 4th, 1995. I love him very much and we're hoping to get married as soon as we get one's degree.

I also like to play computer online games, like Ragnarok. I spend most of my free time compiting with my friends.

I'm studying psychology at Universidad de Chile. I love my career and I hope to be working soon (I'm feeling old to be studying yet). This is my second carrer, the first time I decided to be a translator, and studied it for 2 years at Universidad de Santiago. It wasn't my vocation, so I decided to study something I feel proud to do.

I also work at Lan Airlines, as a part-time job. It's hard to work and study, but it's fine to get my own money at the end of month. I really love the people who works there, I can't imagine a life without their company.

Because of my work, I can travel cheaper than the common people, so I'm going to Isla de Pascua as soon as I make myself some time. My friends say that is a good place to travel.

In a few years, I hope I could move abroad and work there. Menawhile I'm putting a lot of effort to do the things well and be succesful.

No comments:

Post a Comment