Wednesday, April 29

My Centropuerto vacations.

This time I'm going to talk about my last vacation. It isn't a easy topic for me to write, because I usally stay at home, spending my time watching television or playing computer games... so I don't do anything funny or interesting to talk about.

This summer wasn't the exception. I spend most of my time at home doing practically nothing. It wasn't as bad as you may think... I could sleep until midday and read books that I couln't when I was at University, because I haven't enough time. Besides, I had more time to spend with my boyfriend, or some friends who stay in Santiago.

That is probably one of the reasons for me to not like summer: when I finally have time to meet up with my closest friends, they are travelling.

In January I was working extra time to raise some money to go to Isla de Pascua with my boyfriend. As a Lan Airlines worker, I have some free tickets to travel anywhere, only paying airport taxes... So, we had our tickets, but needed money to stay there.

We were going to travel the last days of February, so by the middle of month we had all the things in order. We have nothing to worry about, except that we were travelling as 'not confirmed' passengers (if the plane has empty seats, we could travel).

As we imagine, as the high demand of the flights, we couldn't get on the plane the day we want... So, until now, we have a free ticket not used. We (specially I) are the mockery of our friends, they say that we spend our vacations at a Centropuerto =P, but we are fine with it (we laugh about it too), we knew this could happen.

So, we have two free tickets to Isla de Pascua, and we are hoping to have a free week to go there anytime. I think the next time I'll be able to tell you about the moais, and rapa-nui people.

No comments:

Post a Comment