Thursday, August 27

The country I would like to visit.

I would like to visit to Japan because I've been studying japanese for several years and I want to know if I'm able to survive there on my own. Besides I like their culture and traditions and, of course, their advanced technology.

Japanese culture has evolved greatly over the years, from the country's original Jōmon culture to its contemporary culture, which combines influences from Asia, Europe and North America.

Japan is an island country in East Asia. Most of the population speaks Japanese as their first language, but most public and private schools require students to take courses in both Japanese and English. The characters which make up Japan's name (日本) mean "sun-origin", which is why Japan is sometimes identified as the "Land of the Rising Sun".

I would like to meet people there, eat real japanese food, go to karaokes, to the Fuji mountain, be part of an "ohanami" (the traditional custom of enjoying the beauty of flowers) and visit the most important cities, like Hokkaido and Tokyo.

One of my dreams is to live there, but I'm sure I won't be happy too far from my family, so, I love to be there on my vacacions.

1 comment: