Friday, May 15

Comment on a photograph you like.

She's Tsuki, a little ferret who lives with me about 2 months ago. The last owner couldn't care or give her the enough time she needs, so I bought her even though my mom wasn't totally agree.

To adopt her, I had to learn many things about ferrets: they are domestic mammals of the type Mustela (like weasels). They are obligate carnivores, but kitten foods can also be used, so long as they provide the high protein and fat content required by the ferret's metabolism. Also, they spend 14 to 18 hours a day sleeping and are naturally crepuscular, meaning they are most active during dusk and dawn. Ferrets are capable of delivering a bite almost as strong as a domestic cat (or harder... Yes, my hands have been injuried by Tsuki many times).

On this photograph, Tsuki is posing to participate in a contest at internet (on the HP website), where I win a great cellphone. It was so hard to take this photo!.. but finally we could, and she looks beautiful. I love her!

2 comments:

  1. Ale no sabíua que tenían un horón!!!! Es maravillosa!!!!! Te felicito, me encantaría poder conocerla algún día XD Mi sueño es tener uno alguna vez

    ReplyDelete
  2. En cuanto consiga enseñarla a no morder te la presento xD Es un cuello perfecto =P

    ReplyDelete