Thursday, May 21

My Career.

Today I will talk you about me and psychology: When I was at school, I wanted to study something like literature or something like that, indeed, I studied two years of translation; but when the second year was finishing, I realized that it wasn't what I wanted to do the rest of my life.

This past year I started to study Psychology. Why did I choose it? Because, I've always liked to examine how people are, or act. It's true that I was very confused about which career to study, but now I know this is my place, I can imagine my future being a psychologist.

The best thing about it? I think is its complexity: you can work in different areas, is a very flexible discipline.

The worst thing until now has been the lots of books we have to read. I don't have enough time to read all of them, and sometimes I feel depressed because my marks aren't so good as I want.

About my career expectations: I think of my future being a good profesional, and my own boss, having the control of my schedule, and the keeping time to expend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment