Thursday, June 4

About my future.

I can't imagine what I will be doing in five years. When I set myself targets, I really think in near future: tomorrow, the next week... but in five years too many things could happen, and the weel of fortune could change to me.

But it's good, sometimes, to dream about something: In five years, I will have my own house (our own, must say... because I will be living with my boyfriend), a big and beutifull house. There will be a field, plants, and as much pets as we could care... We love pets, especially cats =).

I will be a great psychologist, attending at my own office. I will be studing, also, specializing in psycholinguistics... I love languages and psychology, so, I am pretty sure to be learning about that area.

I see myself happy... concerning about everything like now, but stronger. In some weird way, I like problems, but the attitude to afront them is the key to make the difference.

Oh... in five years (or less, I hope) I will travel to Japan, before I leave myactual job. It has allways be my dream to be there, and I know I could make it real.

Thank you for reading, people. Until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment