Wednesday, June 24

My ideal job.

This time I have to talk about my ideal job. It's a little hard to think of this, because I've always liked to be a psychologyst and there are many of them in Chile right now... so, I think it would be difficult to find a job, indeed. But, all is possible if I put a little of effort on that.

My ideal job is be a great psychologyst, with my own clinic. For that, I need to prepare myself and study a lot, but also, collect money to start the clinic. I need to change my attitude and be more persistent and hard worker, because with my own freedom I have to be responsible.

I'll be good at this, because I don't like anyone order my time or the way I spend it. I think I can do many things on my own, and it's easy to me to work alone. The family is the most important thing that I have, so I will have time to gain money and to spend with my family also.

I think it's not difficult to find the way to start a clinic, but I need a little time to be known and recognized by the people (my clients), in that time, I will have to be patient and make some contacts like psychiatrists.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment