Thursday, July 2

My blogging experience.

This one could be the last post on this blog. I really enjoy writting here, because I have never tried to express myself in english on an internet website, where anyone can read whatever I write. I feel like a paranoid with that, but I think it was useful because I put more attention on what I was writting.

I think it helped to improve my English, because this is more practical than being learning formulas of the sentences or conjugations of the verbs. I think this is a big opportunity to know our mistakes, an learn from them (and from our partners).+

This could be more helpful if we could have all the corrections of our entries, because I actually don't know if all of mines are ok. I think we could correct the others entries, as an exercises or little marks in english classes.

Finally, I want to say thank you to my teacher, because it was a funny experience and she was very patient to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment